Implementation of innovative technology of large-size special-purpose machinery production
MiBM sp. z o. o. sp. k. is implementing a project co-financed by the European Funds: “Implementation of innovative technology of large-size special-purpose machinery production”.
The aims of the project:
The aim of the project is to eliminate existing technological obstacles by implementing a new technology of large-size special-purpose machinery production for machines that are sophisticated, difficult to produce, comprise of many elements and demand a high level of precision and durability, as well as delivery in a short period of time.
The machines will be constructed with a high level of precision what will have a big influence on their durability, stability and the accuracy of the production processes.
The technology developed by MiBM will allow to:
- product workpieces of special-purpose machinery with accuracy of 0.05 mm (at high dimensions over 1000 mm), and even 0,02 mm in other cases. It will allow to significantly improve the level of accuracy of the workpieces, because in the case of the previously known, conventional technology of special-purpose machinery production, the precision of the workpieces used to range from 1 mm to a few mm.
- Significantly shorten the technological process – in case of large-size workpieces, weighing often a few tons, savings in time can reach the level of 70%. The time needed for a production of a special-purpose machinery in conventional technology will for example shorten from 6 months to around 8-9 weeks with the use of the new technology.
- Achieve high quality surfaces processing. Thanks to the implementation of the new technology, the processed surfaces of workpieces are homogeneous, with no signs of welds or other operations performed during the workpiece processing, what will significantly influence the machinery servicing (lower risk of breakdown, rare downtimes, less production waste etc.).
- Implement proprietary MiBM solutions.
We have planned to achieve the following results:
- Number of enterprises receiving support: 1
- Number of enterprises receiving grants: 1
- Private investment matching public support for enterprises (grants): PLN 7 105 515.05
- Number of enterprises receiving support in order to introduce new products for the market: 1
- Number of enterprises receiving support in order to introduce new products for the company: 1
- Number of supported new enterprises: 1
- Number of purchased fixed tangible assets: 10
- Number of purchased intangible assets: 1
The aim of the project on the level of its effect:
- Increase in the number of employees in the supported companies: 2.00 FTE;
- Number of implemented process innovations: 1
- Number of implemented product innovations: 1
The value of the project:
Total project value: PLN 10 274 075.30
The total amount of eligible costs: PLN 7 041 245.00
Contribution of the European Funds:
The total amount of the co-financing: PLN 3 168 560.25